Pursuant to art. 13 section 1 and 2 of the General Data Protection Regulation of April 27th, 2016 (hereinafter: GDPR), we hereby inform you that:
1. Your personal data shall be controlled by Klasa Sp. z o.o. Group of Producers with its registered seat in Klementowice 136, 24-170 Kurów, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Lublin East in Lublin, with its registered seat in Świdnik, VI Commercial Division, under KRS number 0000306056, with NIP tax identification number: 716-27-43-048, REGON statistical identification number: 060339795.
2. All detailed information concerning protection of personal data at Klasa Sp. z o.o. Group of Producers is available upon request sent to the e-mail address: email@example.com.
3. Your personal data shall be processed for the purpose of sending advertising content and commercial information, pursuant to art. 6 section 1 item a of GDPR.
4. The recipients of your personal data shall include the Controller’s employees and associates, within the scope of their professional duties, on the basis of an authorisation.
5. Your personal data shall not be communicated to a third country/organisation.
6. Your personal data shall be stored by the time you withdraw your consent to their processing.
7. You have the right to access your personal data, to have them rectified or removed, to restrict their processing, the right to transfer data and to object against the processing of your personal data.
8. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting compliance with the processing laws, which has been made pursuant to the consent before its withdrawal.
9. You have the right to lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority – the Personal Data Protection Authority – if you find that processing of your personal data infringes the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of April 27th, 2016.
10. Provision of your personal data is voluntary.
11. Your data shall not be processed by automated means, which includes profiling – which means that the decisions, which have legal effect on a person or have other similar influence on them, shall not be based solely on automated processing of their personal data and are not related to such automatically taken decision.